The above statement is taken off the registration certificate and is always the overriding policy. Other matters taken into account are as follows: –
- Children who have older brothers and sisters already attending nursery.
- Those who have been on the waiting list longest.
- Full time children will be given preference over part time only.
- The ability of the nursery to provide the facilities for the child.
- The effect on the existing children and staff on the admission of the child.
Please note that the nursery has a child protection policy and a behaviour policy, if you wish to see these or any other policies that we have please do ask and a copy will be provided.
The nursery has never and has no intention in the future of discriminating against any child on the grounds of sex, race, religion, colour or ethnicity.